Your robot is supposed to have skills in either one of the following categories:
- Serving Cocktails: Your robot must be capable of delivering a pre-prepared mixed drink to a patron.
- Mixing Cocktails: Your robot must be able to prepare a mixed Cocktail.
- Bartending Conversation, Interaction: Your robot must exhibit interaction/conversation skills befitting a Cocktail Bar situation.
- Fire+Smoke / Smoking Culture: Your robot must exhibit Fire and/or Smoke art fitting for a Cocktail environment. Or be helpful in the ritual of smoking cigars, cigarettes, etc.
- Other Achievements in the Sector of Cocktail Culture: Carte blanche - convince us your contraption has anything to do with either Cocktails or Robots!
- 3D Printed Paraphernalia: A useful small thing used in a bar or in cocktail culture, printed by a 3D printer.
- Bar food: Machines that produce and deliver food at the bar, as you need to eat well to keep drinking.
If you want to submit a robot for ACRA v18.0 in 2016, just point out what your cock-bot can do in your own words, include whatever documentation and visual material seems necessary and send it as an e-mail to or send a snail mail to
roboexotica c/o monochrom, Museumsplatz 1, 1070 Wien, Austria EUROPE
The fifth category - other achievements in the sector of cocktail culture - may also be applied for with non-robot gadgets or inventions as well as mere concepts or documented ideas ...
The best robots in each category will be awarded - and there are numerous special prices as well!
The deserving winners of the Annual Cocktail Robot Awards 18.0 (2016) are:
- Serving: Gaston: Undurstrie 5.0
- Mixing: Flaming Assbot
- Conversation: Trust Me
- App(lication): Spritzerbot
- Interaction: Suck Your Luck
- Gamification: ShootAh
- Bar Food: The Misobot
- Public Humiliation: Shot From Above
- Balls Of Steel: Bettelhexe
- The Lime: The PPPC 511216
Again no trophy for smoking culture in 2016 ... well, we got no entries! Maybe we should drop this category? Or maybe your robot can light a cigar?